I've just uploaded a montage that I made to Buster Keaton's 1925 movie Go West. I love the song by Tex Ritter and of course he sang the title tune in High Noon, which is another great song.
Let's deal with the elephant in the room first. I don't really remember why I stopped posting here. I enjoyed doing this blog and will continue to post from now onwards. Since my last post, I have been studying towards my BA in Media and Screen Studies(which is so close to completion I can taste it). I also started another blog on another platform, https://sapicturetheatres.wixsite.com/sapicturetheatres which is about the history of picture theatres in South Australia. It's a work in progress. I aim to post about once a month on there, so if you are interested please have a look. So to quote Austin Powers "I'm back baby". Let's now talk about the film, and what a film it is. The Consequences of Love is a 2004 film directed by Paolo Sorrentino. Sorrentino is a masterful Italian director who if you don't know his name, you may know some of his work, The Great Beauty (2013), Youth (2015), and The Young Pope (2016). He has also done a number of...
Comments